Work worky workwork.
I can’t believe tomorrow is the 2nd week on my new job.
Well technically 3rd if you count induction (which is all stuff I’ll never really need to know :p)
Anyway yeah. It’s going fine. I won’t mention the company name because in our induction we were told how they do searches to see what customers and colleagues are saying about them so now I’m gonna be super cautious and PARANOID.
Although it was many Facebook and Twitter they checked but never mind.
So here is my main comments on my job -
* I want to get paid. Job hunting is a bitch, having interviews is awesome, not getting the job or not hearing back is a bitch, getting the job is awesome, starting to job and then realizing you have several weeks before you get paid if a bitch :p
* I am gonna get SO FIT AND MUSCLEY working there. I lift things that I really can barely manage to lift andddd I go up and down the same set of steps about 200+ times a day (I may actually count next time xD) One of my colleagues actually asked if I felt it on my thighs and bum and called it the stair master :p
* I feel important having a ‘gun’… Obviously not a real gun but that’s what they call them.
* Early mornings are killer.. and now I can officially say I am the COOLEST student for the super early times I have to go to bed xD
* But actually they’re not that bad once you’re used to them andddd the mornings are peaceful walking to work. ANDDDDDDDD It means I get the rest of the day to myself AND if Chris visits it doesn’t mess with that too much. I’ve had two jobs where most of my shifts have required me to wait ALL DAY and then go to work and I just completely waste my time but now I come home from work and (sometimes :p) get shit done.
* Customers are annoying when they ask where things are. Most of the time I have a roooough idea (except when someone asked me for capers because I have/had no idea what they are :p).. but it’s like.. WHY ASK THE MEMBER OF STAFF NOT EVEN IN A UNIFORM!?! I’m new. buggarrr offfff. Although I did wonder if me not being in uniform yet made me look more important somehow. (because section leaders and managers etc don’t wear uniforms). It is also amusing how many customers ask for things they are basically right next to.
* But I did help a cute elderly lady and she was so grateful ^_^
That is all. My life is all work and uni and very uninteresting these days :p